If you have the same problem and the G25/G27 doesn’t calibrate the same way it shown on my video, it is good to check if the encoder wheel is connected to the motor axle..
You need to open the wheel base and you will see on one of the motors there’s a connected black rounded encoder box. open it up carefully and you will see a small black wheel which is supposed to be connected to the motor axle. If the wheel is spinning freely on the axle then the steering wheel can’t calibrate. You will have to put super glue on the motor axle and glue the small black encoder wheel to the motor axle so it will be connected to the axle, and spin together with the axle… I suggest you search info on the internet, in forums for some info before trying to fix it…
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Stack 'Em Up! (Game Fails #258)
- FOUNDATION Cheats: Add Gold, Fast Construction, Easy Worker XP, … | Trainer by MegaDev
- NBA Champs: Cavs Celebration, LBJ Postgame and Trophy Presentation
- Using Zoom / Skype to host Virtual Trivia Games – GoToMeeting, Join.me, WebEx, Google Hangouts, Chat
- Besiege | Megas XLR Robot, Supersonic Bionic Yak, Jungle Islands! (Insane Besiege Creations)