Are you tired of seeing the same boring collars sold in pet stores? This video shows you a step-by-step tutorial on how to make your own affordable custom dog collars to fit any season or occasion that comes up.
Nylon webbing –
Plastic buckles –
Welded D-ring –
Adjustment slider –
Sewing machine –
*If you don’t already have a sewing machine, the one above would be a greater option for any budding DIYer!
Note: All of these supplies (other than the sewing machine) are targeted at making a collar that is 1.5 inches wide. If you choose to use a narrower webbing e.g. 1 inch, make sure to purchase buckles, adjustment sliders, and d-rings that are also made for 1-inch webbing.
COME SAY HI!
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
We’re big fans of Amazon, and many of our links to products/gear are links to those products on Amazon. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and related sites.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://livereference.org/thu-nuoi/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mèo Munchkin chân ngắn tai cụp giá bao nhiêu? Mua Mèo Munchkin xám xanh đen bicolor ở Dogily Petshop
- 17 THỦ THUẬT MÀ NGƯỜI NUÔI THÚ CƯNG NÀO CŨNG NÊN BIẾT
- CHUYỆN CON MÈO DẠY HẢI ÂU BAY | LUIS SEPÚLVEDA | TRẦN NGỌC SAN | HẺM RADIO
- Chăm Sóc Mèo Tom Và Angela Trang Điểm Nhảy Múa – My Tom My Angela
- ĐÓN EM CHUỐI VỀ NHÀ 🍌HÀ ĐÃ MUA CHUỐI NHƯ THẾ NÀO | PhuongHa